… if It’s Not 100 Percent Obvious to You (from The Digital Mom Handbook, p32-33)
- Ask friends and family what they feel you’re an expert in.
- Visit eBay and Craigslist. Look at all the categories! What topics make you want to click and read more?
- View your browsing history on your computer.Do you see any common patterns? Odds are that you’re consuming content online you truly find interesting.
- Take five minutes and slowly walk around your house, scanning each room. What things pull at your heart? Inspire you? Bug you?
- Imagine that you’ve just won a billion dollars.What would you do in your free time?