Thanks for tuning in: MY TOP TOOLS covered this week are:
- Google + / Google Hangout: I’ve recently implemented this to maintain accountability and it helps me to stay on task. This is a reminder that it is time to plan my week and helps me to commit!
- Composition Book: Remember these? Just as good a tool outside of college too! Pick one up at your local Wal-Mart.
- HOLY BIBLE: God speaks! Current blog posts.
- Blue Host: Easy to set up, free website assistance and absolutely fun to work from, especially for WordPress users!
- Donna Partow: This 90 Day Renewal course is a good place to start for SAH women and entrepreneurs looking to get their life on track! Suggested reading: “Making Money from Home: How to Run a Successful Home-based Business”, Donna Partow. Also visit http://www.womensempowermentuniversity.com/ for more business related online courses.
- MailChimp: Totally free to start, amazingly user friendly, and has a cute little app that looks like it could be a toddler game – remember, stay signed out in case your toddler gets a hold of your phone! 😉
- Dani Johnson: Home Business success tools that are the absolute foundation for the “work from homer.” Again: FREE information!
- Thirty-One Gifts: Tools and gifts for the virtuous woman. Perfect for creating your perfect office sanctuary and useful on the go items.
Contact me directly at email@example.com for more informationby